26 January 2022
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
The Law Society Wales Office, in conjunction with Welsh Government, is hosting an event for solicitors based in Wales to understand the real-time cyber threats and risks that their firms are currently facing.
The event will also look at the current threat analysis from the National Cyber Security Centre and will be reviewing recent cases that have affected legal practices.
- Roseanne J, Legal Sector Engagement Lead for the National Cyber Security Centre
- Dr Emma Philpot MBE, CEO of IASME
- DI Craig Gillespie, Head of Tarian, Regional Organised Cyber Crime Unit
Topics covered in the webinar:
- Cyber threat and cyber assessment in the legal sector and the Measures that can be employed to minimise the cyber risk
- Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation and its benefits
- How the police can help and support businesses throughout a cyber incident
- Free tools developed by the police for businesses to use
To secure your complimentary place please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Presented as a collaboration between: