20 June 2023
M Shed, Princes Wharf, Bristol BS1 4RN
How legal services are provided is always evolving and law firms increasingly have the opportunity to be at the forefront of these changes. There is greater use of artificial intelligence in other areas of public life and some of it will begin to be seen in legal services.
Join the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) for its next innovation event to get insight into the challenges and opportunities surrounding innovation and technology. The event is free to attend.
Find out how other law firms are already using a range of solutions and ideas to expand their reach and drive their businesses forward.
Through interactive panels sessions, you’ll get to hear about and discuss real life examples on new ways to better serve your clients and run your business more efficiently. Learn how bringing in new ideas can make your business both more efficient and resilient to a changing legal services market.
- Effective use of both legal and everyday consumer tech
- How to get the best from existing software and IT
- The role artificial intelligence or new technologies could have in your business
- The potential for innovation beyond technology, including hybrid and new ways of working for both your staff and clients
- How we can help you overcome perceived barriers to innovation and introducing new technology.
- Juliet Oliver, General Counsel, SRA (Chair)
- Trish D’Souza, Legal Director, Blake Morgan LLP
- Chris Handford, Director of Regulatory Policy, SRA
- Sally Holdway, Director, Teal Legal
- Daniel Jenkins, Co-founder, Boldr Law
- Alan Larkin, Director, Head of Innovation & Technology, Family Law Partners
- Pierre Proner, Co-founder and CEO, Law Hive
- Dagmar Steffens, Head of Strategic Innovation, West of England Combined Authority and Co-founder of Bristol+Bath LegalTech
- Dr Rachel Wood, Business and Law Clinic Director, University of the West of England
- Thomas Wood, Risk Analyst – Modeller, Research and Analysis, SRA
- Dan Wright, Partner, Director of Osborne Clarke Solutions, Osborne Clarke LLP
This free conference will give you and your firm a competitive edge by:
- offering real life examples from solicitors and experts
- engaging and sharing ideas with thought leaders on our panel sessions
- giving you insight, advice and guidance on how we can help make your new business ideas become a reality.
This event is also being run on 5 July in London if you are unable to attend in Bristol.