21 October 2021
10:00 am - 1:30 pm
Techniquest, Stuart St, Cardiff CF10 5BW
In an increasingly digital world, legal services are changing. They are being offered in new ways, while consumers expectations are shifting.
We want to support the responsible adoption of legal technology and innovation – helping legal businesses improve and people access legal help more easily.
Join us to hear practical tips and insights to help you innovate.
This conference will give you and your firm a competitive edge by:
- offering real life examples from solicitors and firms who are working differently to better serve their clients and run their businesses
- engaging with thought leaders on our interactive panels
- giving insight, advice and guidance on how we can help make your new business ideas become a reality.
Topics covered will include the:
- impact of legal tech and artificial intelligence
- effect of Covid-19 on legal services and innovation
- role digital comparison tools can play is helping you gain new clients
- potential for innovation beyond technology
- opportunities our approach offers for solicitors and firms to work in new ways.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Paul Hajek, Solicitor and Managing Partner, Clutton Cox
- Steph Locke, CEO, Nightingale HQ
- Michael Hanney, Partner, Review Solicitors
- Professor Uzo Iwobi OBE, Founder, Race Council
- Christopher Nott OBE., Senior Partner, Capital Law
- Clive Thomas, Managing Director, Watkins & Gunn and Honorary Secretary/LawTech Secretary, Cardiff & District Law Society
- Dr Adam Wyner, Associate Professor in Law and Computer Science, Director of the Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Law, Swansea University
Subject to government guidance at the time, this will be a physical, face-to-face event. Although this will be broadcast online, attending in person will give you the best opportunity to interact, network and create new, useful professional contacts.
Conference & events privacy notice
This notice explains how we collect and use your personal data when running events.