07 July 2022
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Swansea University, Bay Campus, Fabian Way, Swansea SA1 8EN
How legal services are provided is always evolving and law firms increasingly have the opportunity to be at the forefront of these changes. Join us at our free roundtable innovation event to get insight into the challenges, opportunities and what other law firms are already doing to drive their businesses forward.
Join the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) at this free, in-person event in Swansea to hear from other solicitors and experts to get real life examples on new ways to better serve your clients, run your business more efficiently and bring new ideas to life.
Topics will include:
- Effective use of both legal and everyday consumer tech
- How to get the best from existing software and IT
- The role artificial intelligence or new technologies could have in your business
- The potential for innovation beyond technology, including hybrid and new ways of working
- How we can help you overcome barrier to innovation.
- Ben Wagenaar, Head of Innovation and Technology, SRA (Chair)
- Stefano Barazza, LegalTech Associate Professor, Swansea University
- Edward Friend, Solicitor, Notary Public and Director, Carreg Law
This conference will give you and your firm a competitive edge by:
- getting real life examples from solicitors and experts
- engaging and sharing ideas with thought leaders on our panels session
- giving you insight, advice and guidance on how we can help make your new business ideas become a reality.
Please note: this event will have Welsh translation facilities.