Residential Property Solicitor (Commercial Law Firm)
Start Date: ASAP
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Property Solicitor to join a Tier 1 commercial practice on the outskirts of Cardiff.
You will be dealing with non volume non panel work.
The firm is a market leading firm made up of ex-magic and silver circle lawyers and lawyers from the big six in Cardiff. You will be dealing with excellent quality and high calibre work, dealing with local and national work.
This role also includes secretarial and paralegal support.
This is what you will be doing
- Taking responsibility for your own case load and assisting on high value matters
- Managing a case load of local work working closely with clients
- You will be required to prioritise work and meet deadlines
The experience you will bring to the team
- A qualified Lawyer (CILEx, Solicitor or career paralegal)
- Ideally 0-5 + PQE but will consider all strong experience
- Knowledge and expertise in dealing with typical residential property case load
- Able to run a case load from beginning to end
- The ability to work independently
- Excellent academics and client care skills are essential
- Strong IT skills with ability to use data management systems and the full Microsoft Office Sui
What you will get in return
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Salary based on experience higher than market average
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working opportunities
- Relaxed dress code
- Free parking
Are you up for the challenge?
If you are looking to pursue the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply by contacting Daniel Mason.