Civil Litigation Solicitor: Senior Associate
Our client is a leading high street firm with a great reputation and offices in Central Cardiff. The legal firm is currently expanding and actively seeking new talented Civil Litigation Solicitor / Senior Associate.
- Working on a variety of complex civil litigation cases with a value of up to £1m and have complex commercial elements supporting the Civil Litigation Partner.
- Managing own caseload
- Liaising with third parties including Courts, Barristers and Solicitors
- Supervising junior staff members
- An established litigation/dispute resolution team, you’ll handle the full range of complex civil litigation matters including; landlord and tenant, employment and property litigation.
- Provide legal advice to clients
The successful person
The successful Civil Litigation Solicitor will:
- Be a UK qualified Solicitor 4 plus PQE
- Strong experience in civil litigation
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Be able to work from the Firm’s office in Cardiff.
This is a stand-out opportunity for a Civil Litigation Solicitor / Senior Associate to join a flourishing practice in their South Wales, Cardiff office.
Please apply now for immediate consideration or call Rachel at TSR Legal for a confidential discussion on 02920 388100 / firstname.lastname@example.org in complete confidence.