Civil Litigation Solicitor
Salary: Up to £45k pa (DOE)
TSR Legal are proud to be partnering with a well established firm with a great reputation and multiple offices in and around Newport.
The practice currently expanding and growing rapidly and as a result now need an additional talented Civil Litigation Solicitor, ideally 3 + PQE. Applications are encouraged from those outside of the PQE as well as the work is varied and the role can be tailored to the right individual.
This is a rare opportunity to join a close-knit team who pride themselves on their values and client care. Civil litigation experience is essential including knowledge of CPR as well as previous experience in dealing with fast track & multi-track matters.
Working on a variety of complex civil litigation cases with Paralegal support to include
- High Court and County Court Cases of all Types
- Professional Disciplinary and Regulatory Disputes
- Defective Goods and Services
- Property Disputes
- Crime including Road Traffic Offences.
- Disputed Wills and Inheritance
- Professional Negligence
- Debt Recovery
- Vulnerable Adults
- Be a UK Qualified Solicitor 3 plus PQE
- Strong experience in civil litigation – gained either within or prior to qualification
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
This is a stand-out opportunity for a Civil Litigation Solicitor / Senior Associate to join a flourishing practice in their Newport offices with flexible working patterns available.
Please apply now for immediate consideration or contact Rachel Phillips in the Cardiff head office for a confidential discussion: 02920 388100 / Rachel@tsrlegal.co.uk