Civil Litigation Solicitor
Qualifications: Civil Litigation Solicitor / CILEx 3-6 PQE +
Location: South Wales
A well establish and highly regarded regional law firm, are looking for an experienced Civil Litigation solicitor to join their thriving Civil Litigation department in South Wales
This is what you’ll be doing
- Manage a varied caseload of Civil Litigation matters, including landlord and tenant disputes, land disputes, insolvency, professional negligence, dispute resolution claims and personal injury.
- All private funded matters
- Maintain and develop excellent client relationships
- Take instructions from new clients, existing clients and agents
- Keep up to date with changes in the law to further your professional development
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive
- Experience within Civil Litigation 3-6 years is desirable but applications from higher PQE considered
- Excellent communication and client care skills
- Ambition, with strong business acumen
This is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Plan
- Fantastic work/life balance (flexible hours considered)
- The opportunity to progress from an early stage
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Mason at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673747.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.