TSR Legal are working in partnership with a leading national firm in their search for a talented Commercial Associate 3 or more years PQE to join their team operating out of the Cardiff office. The Commercial team is currently 20 strong , inclusive of 5 Partners. The team operates across all offices, providing a broad network of support, and a dynamic and vibrant range of work. They are now looking to hire a Commercial Associate / Senior Associate who will work closely with the firms lead Partner in Cardiff.
You will support clients across a wide range of sectors on commercial, technology, IP and data protection matters. Your work will cover routine and complex commercial transactions, research and development activities, and strategic outsourcing/service-related projects. You work will also involve technology, e-commerce and the internet, including advising on innovative technological solutions and data protection matters. In addition to your general commercial and technology work, you will also advise clients on the existence, ownership, protection, development and exploitation of their IP rights.
This is a great opportunity for someone to come into a growing area of the business, and work closely with a Partner to develop and progress through the firm. This may suit an individual who is working in a commercial setting and looking to be part of a wider geographical agnostic team, and who can help support and strengthen key skills and expertise in the areas of technology, IP and data protection.
- 3-7 years PQE with some previous experience in commercial law
- Confident working independently on your own matters
- Be able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships.
- Ability to develop new relationships
- Have a demonstrable passion for the work you do and be willing to go the extra mile
- Demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills
- Must strive to provide highest levels of service to clients
- Ambitious and organised with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Salary above market rate and negotiable depending on experience
- Private healthcare
- Expert training and development from top Partners in the sector
- Impressive flexibility and hybrid working options
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Associate / Associate to join this pioneering firm based in the Centre of Cardiff.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or contact Karen Jones at TSR Legal Recruitment for further information on 02920 388100 / email@example.com in total confidence.