Commercial Litigation / Disputes Lawyer
Location: South Wales / Home Working
Experience required: Associate / Senior Associate level
Permanent position: Full time or part time
You will work for one of the country’s largest and most reputable commercial law firms, rated in Legal 500 as a Tier 1 firm, with several cases cited in the litigation top 20 cases list. You will join a market leading commercial litigation team dealing with excellent quality and high calibre work.
The office is based in Cardiff City Centre, but this role will be home working in addition to office working (Covid-19 guidelines in place with only 25% of employees allowed in the office on any given day). There are also national roles available so get in touch regardless of your location.
This is what you will be doing
You will work within a large team of supportive lawyers who are specialists in this field. The range of work includes (but not limited too):
- General commercial litigation
- International arbitration
- Corporate and shareholder disputes
- Supply chain disputes
- Product liability
- Public procurement
- Energy disputes
- Professional negligence
- Commercial fraud
This team has a strategy for growth having grown by at least 10% year on year and given the nature of the work, will continue to grow post covid. Job security is no issue here. The team are diverse, forward thinking and adaptable and are looking to hire exceptional Lawyers who are ambitious and have a passion for this work. When we discuss this role in detail, we can discuss the clientele and calibre of work you will be exposed too in this role.
You will receive a personal career path and several opportunities to climb the career ladder within this top, Global business, working under a supportive Partnership team across the Country.
The experience you will bring to the team
- A qualified Lawyer (all PQE will be considered)
- Experience is commercial litigation is essential.
- Excellent academics (2:1 degree and strong A Levels)
- Commercially astute
- A team player
What you will get in return
- An excellent salary above market average
- A fantastic benefit package.
- The highest quality of work / exposure to excellent clients
- Personal career progression and development at all levels
- A diverse culture with a D&I committee set up to encourage and educate, encouraging everyone to bring their true self to work.
- Working under tier 1 market leading Lawyers
- A blended working environment 2-3 days in office and 2 days’ work from home
- Inclusive hiring and leadership programmes.
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673737.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.