Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Salary: £48k-£58k pa
TSR Legal are excited to be working with an innovative firm that continuously strives to achieve the highest possible standard in client service. Our client is passionate in ensuring that their maintain a healthy work-life balance. Employee wellbeing and positive working cultures represent key values to the firm.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our client’s firm for an enthusiastic and ambitious Solicitor to join the Commercial Litigation team.
The successful candidate will have exposure to a breadth of high-quality commercial litigation work. The work within the department includes disputes such as shareholder disputes, director disputes, partnership disputes, contractual disputes, anti-competitive conduct disputes and disputes concerning professional negligence. If you have a genuine passion for commercial litigation and wish to develop within a growing and progressive firm, we encourage you to apply.
- Confident and personable
- Strong technical competence
- Commercial approach
- Relevant sector expertise
- Excellent communication skills and able to explain complex matters to clients without a legal background
- A team player
- Resilient and adaptable
- Willingness to get involved and assist with practice and sector development
- Ability to establish a rapport with clients both face to face and via telephone or email, in order to ensure impeccable client service
- Motivated and ambitious
- Committed to rigour around treating all clients fairly
- Focused on attributing dedication, determination and loyalty to colleagues, clients and communities
- Able to demonstrate continuous development and diversity in thinking
- Understands and complies with Information Security responsibilities commensurate with this advertised role including Data Protection and the duty of confidentiality.
This firm does promote flexible working but you will be required to attend the office at least three days per week. You will be a core part of the team and able to access the technology, support and resources you require.
Salary DOE, wide range of benefits. You will ideally have 2yrs+ PQE.
If interested, please contact Ella Watts on 02920388100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a confidential conversation. Alternatively apply below.