Commercial Property Solicitor
TSR are excited to be working with a brilliant firm who are currently looking to hire into their Cardiff based Real Estate team and welcome applications from Commercial Property Solicitors with broad ranging property experience. The team acts for investors, local and national government, the NHS, developers, banks, occupiers, local authorities and charities and is highly regarded for its work.
We are looking for a solicitor to assist with and work alongside all members of the commercial property team.
- Supporting and/or taking full responsibility for deals by drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts, leases, licences, transfers, deeds, etc.
- Undertaking due diligence tasks by reviewing and reporting on title, raising enquiries, reviewing searches
- Liaising with clients and lawyers on the other side of transactions
- Obtaining quotes for indemnity policies, liaising with insurance brokers and underwriters as appropriate
- Undertaking legal research
- Attending client or all parties’ meetings
- Participating in business development events
Your experience will probably have been acquired at a leading national or regional firm where you have been involved in good quality real estate work (including retail leases and agreements and development matters).
We expect candidates for the position to have the following personal attributes:
- Confident and personable
- Strong technical competence
- Commercial approach
- Relevant sector expertise
- Excellent communication skills and able to explain complex matters to clients without a legal background
- A team player
- Resilient and adaptable
- Willingness to get involved and assist with practice and sector development
- Ability to establish a rapport with clients both face to face and via telephone or email, in order to ensure impeccable client service
- Motivated and ambitious
- Committed to rigour around treating all clients fairly
- Focused on attributing dedication, determination and loyalty to colleagues, clients and communities
- Able to demonstrate continuous development and diversity in thinking
- Understands and complies with Information Security responsibilities commensurate with this advertised role including Data Protection and the duty of confidentiality.
This firm does promote flexible working but you will be required to attend the office at least three days per week. You will be a core part of the team and able to access the technology, support and resources you require.
Salary DOE, wide range of benefits. You will ideally have between 1-5 years PQE.
If interested, please contact Ella Watts on 02920388100 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, apply below.