Commercial Property Solicitor
Salary: Up to £65k pa
Our client, a well-established law firm, who provide legal services across South Wales & West are looking to appoint a Commercial Property Solicitor based in their office in Swansea.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor 5 plus PQE with great knowledge of the local market, to handle a varied workload of commercial property caseload.
Working with the head of department you will join a close-knit and engaging team of Commercial Property specialists that boasts an impressive nationwide client base and has been recognised for its expertise by the Legal 500.
- Qualified Solicitor
- Previous commercial property experience is essential
- Excellent client service levels and an understanding of the range and type of clients and their needs
- Experience of building strong client relationships
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact with clients, agents and work colleagues in a friendly and approachable manner
- Handling a wide range of commercial property matters
- Managing own caseload
- Provide support and supervision to colleagues in the team
- A competitive salary to £65k
- Good Holiday allowance
- Gym membership
- Sickness allowance
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Annual team building events
- Flexible Hybrid working
- Organised social activities
If you are looking for an exciting new commercial property role, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your CV to Karen Jones at TSR Legal direct to email@example.com in absolute confidence.