Credit Hire Paralegal
One of the UK’s leading legal practices are keen to appoint a Paralegal / Credit Hire Fee Earner to join their leading and expanding team in Cardiff.
You will be part of a niche team so there is chance for autonomy and high level of client engagement.
This is an opportunity for you to join a leading company and make each and every customers experience a great one, in a business which puts people at the heart of its thinking.
As a Paralegal you’ll join a team focussed on managing your own caseload of defendant small claims & Fast Track Files from start to finish. You will also assist the Partner on complex non-delegated matters.
To be successful as a Paralegal, you must be passionate about managing Personal Injury / Credit Hire cases. You’ll be managing your own case load and so you’ll need to be used to this with litigation experience or exposure to credit hire matters.
What you’ll bring
- Some personal injury / credit hire experience
- Comfortable using a case management system
- Confidence to meet Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) against a task list, with excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Clear and confident communication skills, including an excellent telephone manner
- Competent at dealing with delegated files
As well as a competitive salary, the firm offer excellent benefits and working culture.
Please contact Rachel Phillips in the Cardiff head office for a confidential discussion or apply for the role directly below: Rachel@tsrlegal.co.uk / 02920 388100