Salary: Highly Competitive
This Central Cardiff Law firm operate one of the most respected Employment and Education departments across the South Wales, ranked in the Legal 500 for much of their work.
They offer excellent working culture, boasting a very low staff turnover rate across all PQE levels.
This industry leading firm are seeking an experienced Education Solicitor 2 plus PQE to join their Cardiff City Centre based team.
Due to continued growth in the sector, they are looking for a ambitious Education Solicitor to join their our award-winning Education team.
- Advise on a range of education law issues across the education sector; with the possibility of employment advice also
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and schools to provide pragmatic legal advice
- Develop and maintain knowledge on education and law issues specifically affecting the Education sector, working collaboratively with colleagues across the team to share knowledge.
- Develop opportunities for referral of work across the business and actively participate in business development opportunities.
- 2 plus PQE
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Excellent drafting skills
- Can demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills
- Strong commercial acumen and a passion for the education sector
- Ambitious and organised with a keen eye for detail
- You will be a qualified Solicitor
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression.
- You will be effective at working in a team
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your level of PQE, plus an excellent benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Education Solicitor / Associate to join this leading firm based in Cardiff City Centre
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give Rachel a call for a confidential conversation on 02920 388100 / email@example.com in total confidence.