Family / Childcare Paralegal
Salary: From £22k pa (DOE)
TSR Legal are excited to be working with an award-winning full service law firm with offices in central Cardiff & outskirts. They are a progressive firm who now have a brand new opportunity for a childcare / family paralegal to join their team.
As a firm, they:
- Build a strong, passionate, experienced, and inclusive team, embracing diversity
- Maintain their supportive culture where they encourage work freedom, flexibility, and employee engagement.
- Deliver an excellent service which achieves the best outcomes for their clients.
This law firm is looking for a Childcare Paralegal to join their experienced and dynamic team in the Family Department. It is essential that you have one years’ experience in a legal environment with experience in using Microsoft office and operating systems. Ideally you will have at least one year’s experience of handling legal aid matters.
You should have strong skills in attention to detail, organisation, written and verbal communication and computer literacy. This firm is looking for someone who prioritises client care through difficult experiences, is hardworking and committed, takes ownership, is flexible as client matters demand and a team player.
You will be considered for hybrid working with one working from home day after the successful passing of probation.
- Provide Fee Earners with excellent support.
- Provide clients with an excellent service.
- Sustainably achieve financial objectives including but not limited to, time recording and billing.
- Work compliantly to current regulatory and internal quality standards.
- Complete legal tasks to progress matters as supervised by the fee earner, examples may include:
- Drafting correspondence and documents which are saved to their case management.
- Review incoming correspondence and documents.
- Providing clients with regular updates as their matters progresses.
- Communicating and meeting with clients and third parties.
- Processing Legal Aid claims.
- Completing administrative tasks such as filing and archiving.
Dependent on length of service and terms and conditions agreed
- Starting salary of £22,000 per annum DOE
- At least 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Employer pension contribution of 3%
- Supported training and career opportunities
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and would like to be considered, please contact Rachel Phillips at TSR Legal for a confidential conversation on 02920 388100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!