Up to £25k pa
20 days ago
Family Law Paralegal
Salary: Up to £25k pa
We are working with a leading firm based in Cardiff. They are looking for a Paralegal to join their Family Team.
This down to earth, highly established and successful firm with offices based in central Cardiff are looking for a Family Paralegal to support a well-known and highly successful Partner. This role will for the right person offers excellent progression. It is a full-time role and only a 10 minute walk from Cardiff Central Station.
- Managing a high quality caseload
- Undertaking day to day client meetings, taking detailed instructions
- Giving basic, clear advice on all aspects of family law
- Opening and maintaining accurate and neat files in accordance with office procedures
- Using case management system to open and close files
- Confirming instructions and advice to clients in writing
- Conducting negotiations with other parties
- Drafting court applications (including divorce petitions, statements, child arrangements, non-molestation, injunctions etc
- Ensuring that all time spent is recorded
- Ensuring that all case-loads are progressed, closed and billed as appropriate
- Referring matters to other fee earners within the firm as appropriate
- Ideally previous experience in a private practice Family department
- Excellent academics and LPC completed
- Strong client facing skills
- Strong work ethic
- Good communication skills
For further information, please contact Caitlin at TSR Legal direct to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence or apply directly below.