Family Law Solicitor
Location: Cardiff / Barry
Salary: From £35k pa (DOE)
TSR Legal are recruiting for an award-winning, full-service law firm, currently recruiting for an experienced Family law solicitor (preferably PQE 2+, with package open to negotiation based on experience). The successful candidate will be joining the dynamic Family, Matrimonial and Childcare law team which operates across the firms’ network in Wales and Southwest England. The role can be based in either our Cardiff or Barry offices in South Wales, and offers a fantastic opportunity for an experienced solicitor to grow and develop their practice further with the support of a great team.
- Preferably 2+ years PQE (The PQE is a guideline only and does not preclude applications from a candidate with more or less experience).
- Efficient communicator, able to engage at all levels.
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to provide a high standard of client care
- Able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and expertise in dealing with Family and Matrimonial matters.
- Proven experience in dealing with care proceedings, private children proceedings, divorce and matrimonial finance including preparing cases and undertaking own advocacy.
- Children Law Panel Accreditation / Family Law Panel Accreditation desired
- Experience in utilising case management systems to increase efficiency and time management (previous use of the LEAP system is an added benefit).
- Competitive performance bonus structure.
- Company mobile phone and Laptop.
- Computer equipment provided to facilitate home office set-up.
- 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays).
- Hybrid work arranged (office/remote working options available).
Salary starting at £35,000 p/a based on 2 years PQE in Family law (interested candidates with less or more experience welcome to apply as well, with package negotiable based on experience.
If you’d like to have a confidential conversation regarding this role, please contact Ella Watts on 02920 388100 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, apply below!