Family Law Solicitor
Martyn Prowel Solicitors is looking for a highly motivated family law solicitor – from NQ to 5 years PQE – to join the firm’s thriving and busy team in Cardiff.
In this role, you will be in charge of managing your own caseload of privately and publicly funded matters in private law matters.
You would be responsible for establishing the client’s needs and working out the best way to support them, dealing with fixed-fee divorces, child arrangements, injunction proceedings and financial disputes.
What you will do:
- Case preparation and preliminary advice
- Ongoing day to day case management
- Drafting of Court Applications, Orders and documentation
- Trial Bundle preparation
- Instructing Counsel
- Court hearing attendance
This is a permanent, full-time position.
This role would suit people who have:
- NQ to 5 years PQE experience in family law
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development and internal training expectations
- Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and reliable
- Good literacy skills with attention to detail
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Organised and accurate approach to work, with effective prioritising skills
- The confidence to work in a fast paced and demanding role
- A passion and ambition to assist family law clients
- Experience of CCMS
Why Martyn Prowel Solicitors?
At Martyn Prowel Solicitors, we are keen to see our employees grow and develop in their careers. We support all employees in terms of their training and development and also offer a package that includes:
- A competitive salary
- Training and support to help you develop
- Employee incentive schemes
What it’s like to work with us
We asked one of our recent new starters how they have settled in:
“Having started with the firm on 1st March 2021, I have immediately noticed that Martyn Prowel is unlike any firm I have ever worked in before. Even with limited staff in the office due to current COVID-19 restrictions, the welcome has been overwhelming. I have never had to worry about asking anyone for help with anything from simple office tasks or more complex matters relating to files.
“In the few weeks I have worked at Martyn Prowel, I have had so much support, face-to-face meetings and guidance with my team managers. This has also included my team managers changing their own work schedule to come into the office when they would normally work remotely – just to support me.
“In the short time I have been here, I’m confident it’s the best firm I have ever worked for and I can see why loyalty runs high here.”
All approaches and enquiries will be made in confidence. If you’d like to work for a firm with a fantastic and fulfilling family law caseload, a collaborative, fun and loyal working environment, please send your CV to us today
Please add the Reference ID: Family Solicitor to your CV and click here or the button below to email us.