Family Lawyer (3 yrs PQE)
Location: West Wales
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Family lawyer has arisen at an award-winning national firm within one of its West Wales offices.
You will work with the Head of Family and have Legal Assistant support.
You will deal with private family matters including divorce and finance as well as some legal aid matters. You will be supported by other family lawyers, two Legal Assistants and a Trainee Solicitor.
You will have local client interaction with the majority of your case load will come from local clients.
The experience you need for this role:
- An experienced Family Lawyer (min 2 PQE)
- Experience in private family law is essential
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Able to work autonomously
- Able to grow a team
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Excellent client care skills are essential
- IT Literate
This is some of what you’ll get in return
- Working within a family-feel firm with a great culture
- City Centre location
- Good public transport links
- A work / life balance
- Christmas party
- A supportive team
- A fantastic salary
- Support from the Head of Family
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673737.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*