A progressive, forward thinking, law firm are looking to recruit a full time Family Paralegal with a view to grow and develop within the firm.
The firm offer excellent training and development and the role will offer the chance to work with industry leading experts.
Key requirements for the role:
- Degree must be 2:1 or above
- Recent paralegal experience – at least 12 months
- Have dealt with either Children Act matters OR Divorce/Finance
- Have experience handling own caseload of Privately Funded Family matters
- Competitive Salary
- Clear Personal Development
- Partner & Secretarial Support
If you’re an ambitious Family Paralegal looking to take their next step to becoming a Family Solicitor, apply with your most recent CV today or contact email@example.com in confidence.