Salary: Highly Competitive
TSR Legal have a fantastic opportunity for a family solicitor who would like to deal with top-quality private family matters and be part of one of South Wales most respected family law teams.
A very well-regarded family boutique in South Wales are looking to take on a solicitor with 5 plus years’ PQE. The firm have a fantastic reputation, and as a result of their location, they routinely handle exceptional family matters often on behalf of high-net-worth individuals and business owners.
You will work closely alongside senior colleagues so will have the chance to develop your skillset and learn from esteemed family law experts.
- You will join a down-to-earth team and deal with an array of privately funded family matters including complex private children and high-net-worth divorces
- The firm offers clear and transparent progression opportunities to its lawyers and provides a supportive working environment
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Work laptop and mobile phone
- Private healthcare
- Clear progression structure
- A Family Solicitor with 5 years’ PQE
- Will have a mix of private family experience involving finances, divorces and private children matters
- Will have some advocacy experience
- Will be used to supporting partners with complex ancillary matter
- A confident and articulate communicator who enjoys networking and business development
There are excellent long term prospects with this firm, they are looking for dynamic and ambitious Family Solicitor to join them in Cwmbran.
For full details or to apply please contact Rachel at TSR Legal direct to email@example.com All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We offer generous bonuses for successful referrals. Conditions apply – contact us or view our website, listed on our careers page, for details.