FEATURE: Real Estate Litigation Director
Salary: Up to £105k pa
TSR Legal are working in partnership with a leading top 50 firm in their search to recruit a Real Estate Litigation Director / Partner to join the Real Estate Litigation team within the wider Real Estate team (100 lawyers) and the wider firm who act for broad range of clients including landlords, tenants, international clients, charities, entrepreneurs HNW and high profile individuals.
You will work closely with the fee-earners and 5 partners of the Real Estate department as well as providing advice to other practice areas of the firm as and when required with a view to helping promote and develop the Real Estate Litigation Team.
- Managing a wide range of real estate disputes work
- litigation matters disputes such as dilapidations, lease renewals, general asset management issues, rights of light, overage and development contract disputes, service of formal notices
- Professional negligence actions against surveyors and solicitors arising from underlying property transactions
- Acting on behalf of a broad client mix and managing clients’ expectations
- Taking an active role in networking and business development for the team
- Attend and lead at regular update meetings
- Collaborate with partners and fee earners in other teams within the wider firm, to promote and generate work for the Real Estate Litigation team and support the overall firm strategy of growth.
- Market-leading salary and excellent benefits
- A flexible and friendly working environment and a supportive team culture
- Exposure to large, high-profile UK and international issues.
You will be a Solicitor in the legal industry looking for a new role as a Real Estate Litigation Director or Partner.
TSR Legal is looking for a bright and highly motivated candidate with strong legal and tactical skills.
If this role sounds appealing to you, you fit the criteria above and you would like to know further information on the firm and its package, get in touch with me & we can have a conversation about this role, and what other roles may cater to your needs and what might be relevant for you in confidence.
For further details, please get in touch with Karen at TSR Legal, to email@example.com / 02920 388100 or by applying to this vacancy in confidence.