Salary: Up To £45k pa (DOE)
My client is a commercial law firm with many of their staff being highly recognised in the Legal 500. They now have an opportunity for a qualified residential conveyancer to work out of the Mumbles office.
The firm have one of the largest property teams in South Wales and service repeat clients locally as well as having niche agricultural clients.
- 1 years’ post qualified experience minimum
- Ability to handle a diverse caseload Residential Property files
- Ability to manage your own caseload is essential
- Buying and Selling of Freehold and Leasehold properties
- Lease Extensions and Transfer of Equity
- Dealing with post completion procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally at all levels
- Experienced in working with case management systems, The Land Registry website etc
The successful candidate will have excellent client care skills and be comfortable in working within a fast-paced environment. This is a firm that prides themselves on quality of service to their clients and are looking for property professionals that have excellent client care.
There are options for free parking as well as being located close to the M4.
The firm are currently offering a hybrid working model and can offer flexible working arrangements.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give Stevie Davidson a call at TSR Legal for a confidential discussion: 02920 388100 Stevie@tsrlegal.co.uk