Location: Swansea / Hybrid
TSR Recruitment have a new exciting role for a Finance Executive to join a global cyber security training company in Swansea.
You will be responsible for providing financial and business support to the EMPAC Finance Manager.
The Finance Executive will also work closely with the Accounts Payable Team in the USA, as well as all and other stakeholders and third parties across EMEA and APAC.
You will assist with all financial transactions for each department, reconciling all payments with invoices received, and ensuring expenditures and payments are made in accordance with set/agreed department budgets.
The successful candidate will also provide the EMPAC Finance Manager with accurate and regular financial updates/reviews, outlining and identifying any variances and anomalies that may exist against agreed financial objectives.
Accounts Receivable / Credit Control
- Act as Accounts Receivable/ credit control.
- Data Entry on financial systems.
- Data analysis – looking at line-item data, verifying and summarising as a result.
- Verify PO Paperwork requests – manage the pre-event PO Paperwork process of verifying the requests of orders to be moved to PO Paperwork and submit to Tuition for processing.
- Maintain detailed records of PO requests.
- Take ownership of unpaid reporting & processes – generate and complete the weekly Unpaid Report.
- Work with Sales and Customer Service to reduce overdue unpaid balances.
- Contact appropriate customers to recover payments in conjunction with Sales Team.
- Own aspects of voucher reporting and resulting dissemination of information to the Sales team.
- Work with various teams to set up finance forms and training as required.
- Various ad hoc accounting work.
- Filing and general office duties.
- To exercise your initiative and be proactive in the business development of the Company generally.
- To ensure that outstanding customer care is always given and to maintain a highly professional approach.
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of all Company and customer documentation and/or information.
- To take responsibility for your own personal and professional development and ensure compliance with any compulsory professional education requirements.
- To undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work commensurate with the role.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline such as Accounting or equivalent.
- PC literate with good Outlook, Zoom/Teams and MS Office skills (MS Excel Advance).
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Ability to perform multiple activities simultaneously.
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Good research skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to communicate across all business functions.
- Able to work in high pressure situations and deadline driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good Time Management skills.
- A pro-active forward thinking team player.
- Excellent attention to detail and organised.