We are currently supporting a small Cardiff based law firm in their search for an accountant / finance manager to join the business on a permanent basis. This will be managing small finance function within the business reporting into the director.
It is essential you will come from a law / finance background with good understanding of solicitors accounts regulations.
Main duties of the role:
- Daily bookkeeping
- Produce management information for the directors
- Provide financial insight for the board of directors
- Produce annual solicitors accounts
- Monthly payroll for the staff
- VAT Returns
- Maintain all ledgers and keep bank reconciled and up to date
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with prior experience producing sets of solicitor accounts.
All of this makes for an excellent opportunity for an accounts / finance manager looking for a new position at a well-established and friendly firm in Cardiff.
Apply now, or feel free to contact Rob at TSR Legal for a confidential conversation on 02920 388100 / firstname.lastname@example.org in total confidence.