In-house Commercial Contracts Solicitor
Salary: Up to £52k pa (DOE)
TSR Legal are seeking a Junior In house Lawyer with experience in commercial contracts to join our clients friendly in-house legal team. They are a small hybrid working team with all team members regularly working from home and in the offices. The role has arisen due to strategic growth and development.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Lawyer to go in house and focus on commercial contracts with an emphasis on drafting, editing and negotiating a variety of contract types including research contracts, grants, collaborative agreements and commercial contracts.
- You must be a qualified solicitor in England & Wales with 1-2 years’ post qualification experience
- Excellent negotiation skills and experience advising on and negotiating commercial contracts
- Strong business acumen with a commercial and practical approach
- The ability to influence and gain trust at the most senior levels of the business
- A team player with the capability of working on your own initiative and with fluctuating workloads
- Excellent communication skills and professional at all times
- Candidates from private practice or in house experience should apply for this role.
The salary will be commensurate with experience and market rate ranging from £37k upwards. Benefits include 35 days annual leave, generous pension and flexible working.
If you are a Junior solicitor and interested in this role or a new move in house this year in South Wales, please call Rachel Phillips in total confidence – 02920 388100.