Junior Commercial Property Solicitor
TSR Legal are recruiting for a Junior Commercial Property Solicitor/Lawyer to work within the existing Commercial Property team at an award-winning solicitors firm in Cardiff.
Hours: 37.5 hpw Generally Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch, but 4pm finish on Fridays is possible, depending on business needs. Salary dependent on experience.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Partner and is expected to:
- Provide effective legal advice to clients of the firm in relation to commercial property matters including leases, acquisitions and disposals and development schemes, and other services as reasonably required from time to time,
- To assist in providing to the department and the Firm such marketing tasks as may be required from time to time,
- Provide property support to corporate, insolvency and litigation colleagues,
- To provide legal advice on the following topics:
- Lease and lease management
- Acquisitions and disposal for investors, pension funds and developers
- Secured lending work
- Commercial / residential and mixed-use development schemes.
The right candidate will be circa 2 years PQE in commercial property, able to demonstrate experience of dealing directly with clients with excellent technical knowledge. They will have a strong working knowledge of MS Word and Outlook. A working knowledge of a practice management database is desired.
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus statutory and bank holidays,
- Private medical insurance,
- 3% pension contribution,
- Death in service cover.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Ella Watts on 02920388100 or email email@example.com for a confidential conversation. Alternatively, please apply below.