Up to £52k pa
20 days ago
Junior Public Law Solicitor
Salary: Up to £52k pa
Due to a continued increase in workloads, our client has an excellent opportunity for a Junior Solicitor NQ-2PQE who is looking to develop their career within a top 100 national law firm. The successful candidate will be a solicitor with some experience in public / regulatory law and an interest in advising decision makers on complex investigations.
- Researching issues and drafting advice on public and administrative law issues
- Working with factual witnesses and experts in relation to the preparation of their evidence.
- Instructing counsel and preparing materials for court hearings.
- Working in a team to source evidence for disclosure and applying redactions
- Meeting with stakeholders.
- Drafting correspondence relating to a caseload.
- Qualified Lawyer
- Proven legal experience gained in public and administrative law
- Must have strong experience dealing with a variety of public law matters
- Strong client care skills and experience in witness statement taking
- Excellent academic record
To discuss this rare opportunity in Cardiff, please contact Rachel Phillips at TSR LEGAL 02920 388100 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details in confidence.