Solicitor Qualifying Exam Subject Head – Kaplan
Experienced property, criminal or business solicitors wanted
Do you want to do something a little different and pass on your knowledge?
Kaplan’s SQE2 Subject Head role could be perfect for you!
At Kaplan, we’re currently looking for qualified solicitors that can help design assessment materials and oversee training, development and delivery of the new Solicitors Qualifying Exam.
We need UK-qualified solicitors who practice property, criminal or business law.
The role is largely home-based with monthly travel to London and visits to Cardiff, London or Manchester during exam time to help facilitate and organise assessor training.
Main skills & requirements
- Applicants must be able to work in the UK and be a qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
- Five years+ hands-on (post qualifying) legal experience practising property, criminal or business law.
- Ability to use legal research databases proficiently and think analytically.
- Ability to coordinate a team of writers and work to deadlines.
- Any experience of teaching, examining, writing, marking or Welsh language translation is useful but not essential.
Salary & benefits
£50,000 – £65,000 per year, plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Ethnicity & equality
We are part of the Kaplan group, one of the world’s largest and most diverse education and assessment providers. Kaplan has a policy of helping people to succeed and strongly promotes diversity and inclusiveness.
Duration & deadlines
This is a full-time permanent role – although a 4 day week part-time role would also be considered.
Start time: to start as soon as possible.
How to apply
Please apply before October 31 2021 by contacting Scott Benson at Kaplan: firstname.lastname@example.org
To view Kaplan’s candidate privacy notice click here