Law Firm Marketing Director
Salary: £70,000 – £80,000
TSR Legal are working in partnership with a national firm in their search for a looking for a Marketing Director who can take ownership for creating their marketing strategy and leading the marketing team at the firm.
Together, you and your team will plan and execute a wide variety of online and offline marketing campaigns to build awareness for the business and within their target audience, help position them as a thought leader and further grow their work pipeline.
- Strategy: turn business objectives into a robust and effective marketing strategy to help the business achieve its goals
- Budget: manage and report on the marketing budget
- Team Management: lead and motivate the marketing team
- Responsible for the output and performance of their content and digital marketing
- Stakeholder Management: work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders across the business to ensure there is buy in and understanding about future marketing campaigns
- Support the BD team with collateral and content to help convert more prospects
- Demand Generation: utilise a variety of tactics – ABM, paid social, webinars and email marketing – to generate MQLs and drive pipeline growth
- Content Marketing: oversee internally the execution of variety of content marketing activities – thought leadership, blogs, webinars and video – ensuring quality is high
- Digital: responsible for the website, ensuring content is optimised for SEO, PPC, and build our presence across our social channels – LinkedIn, X (Twitter), and Facebook
- Marketing Automation: ensure marketing and client activities are connected, workflows are set up and working, and content is used to personalise the experience for various locations. Manage the CRM and ensure the workflows are most efficient
- Analysis: track and report on traffic, CAC, MQLs, conversion rates, attribution, and pipeline growth
What we need you to bring to help us achieve that:
- Previous experience in a similar role (Senior Marketing Manager / Director) from a B2B business
- Demonstrable experience of building and executing a marketing strategy that positively impacts awareness and pipeline growth
- Extensive and proven track record in Marketing
- Excellent written skills with the ability to present at board level and inspire a team
- Broad experience across online and offline marketing channels
- Excellent relationships building skills
- Budget management experience
- Experience working in a fast pace business
What’s on offer
As the Marketing Director you will receive:
- A salary of £70,000 – £80,000 annually, depending on experience
- Hybrid working, twice a week you’re expected in the Cardiff office
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Private health care
This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Director to join this Top 100 firm based in Cardiff.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give Rob a call confidentially at TSR Legal on 02920 388100 / email@example.com.