Location: Cardiff / Remote
- Up to £22,000 & £3k shift allowance
- Excellent career development
- Varied and interesting workloads
A leading legal expenses insurer are keen to appoint Legal Advisors to join their In-House Legal Helpline department. These are brand-new roles due to organic growth of the department.
This is very much an advisory and will be suitable for LPC graduates and those with strong customer service experience outside the legal sector. You will join a supportive and fun environment which will encourage dedication and hard work whilst also offering the opportunity to engage in a wide range of personal and professional development activities.
Initially you will focus on employment law, contract law, landlord and tenant as well as property matters via the firms training programme.
As a Legal Advisor you will be
- An LPC/BPTC graduate keen to work in a collaborative team environment
- Prepared to embrace the firms values and live these in your day to day working life
- Able to demonstrate commercial awareness when giving advice;
- A committed to and can demonstrate excellent customer service and technical skills.
The role will see you work Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm with one week out of 4 working 11.30am – 8pm. You will also receive a weekday in lieu as you are required to work one Saturday out of 4 as well. There are opportunities to work overtime and as a result a chance increase your annual salary.
The team are passionate and enthusiastic about what they do. You will be agile in the way that you work and adaptable to change. In return for your commitment, on offer is generous remuneration and an attractive benefits package.
Apply today with Caitlin Coles at TSR Legal Recruitment to register your interest for this role or apply directly for the role below: Caitlin@tsrlegal.co.uk 02920 388100