Salary: Up to circa £21k (DOE)
TSR Legal are proud to be working with a Legal 500 firm with offices in Swansea who are seeking a Legal Assistant to join their Commercial Property department on a permanent basis. The purpose of this position is to provide legal & administrative support to the fee earners, liaising with clients and other staff. The successful candidate will be supporting the fee earner with matters such as freehold and leasehold, secured lending and commercial leases and licenses.
Applications are encouraged from LPC & LLB Graduates who have an interest in property law. Equally, those with residential conveyancing experience are encouraged to apply.
- Opening and closing files
- Client contact therefore updating clients and dealing with any enquiries
- Undertaking general administrative duties such as photocopying, scanning and filing
- Accessing and inputting data onto the firm’s case management systems
- The ability to manage a busy workload
- Proven experience working as a Legal Assistant within a busy commercial property department
- Attention to detail
- A good understanding of using Microsoft office
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good telephone manner
If this opportunity interests you please contact Rachel Phillips at TSR Legal on 02920 38800 | Rachel@tsrlegal.co.uk for a confidential conversation.