Salary: £19k-£22k pa
TSR Legal are currently working with a law firm in Cardiff who are seeking a Legal Secretary to work within their Residential conveyancing team. The successful candidate will provide secretarial and administrative support to the Fee earners within the department.
- Dealing with routine post, drafting straightforward replies under supervision of fee earner
- Administering filing relating to conveyancing matters including, daily filing, opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with departmental procedures
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Attending to clients and/or third parties and deal with enquiries in person or on the telephone
- Providing support in a professional and friendly way, ensuring that the Firm’s client care standards are upheld
- Carrying out property searches, online form submissions and preparing contracts and other draft documents
- Utilising the Firm’s Case Management System efficiently and effectively in accordance with departmental processes and procedures
- Under supervision, to carry out duties such as taking detailed client instructions, drafting standard business letters that do not contain legal advice and managing files requiring little or no technical fee earner input, including SDLT forms, Land Registry applications and requisitions
The firm are looking for a candidate with previous experience of working in a Residential Conveyancing environment. You will need to have great communication skills, skills in word, excel and record keeping.
If this position interests you please reach out to me on 02920 388100 | Caitlin@tsrlegal.co.uk