Legal Secretary / Administrator
Location: Port Talbot
TSR Legal are working with a well established and highly respected local law firm who now have a new opportunity for a Conveyancing Secretary / Administrator to join their friendly team to be based in their office in the Port Talbot.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 12 months’ experience within a legal secretarial role and those without property experience are encouraged to apply. Day to day duties will involve supporting a Head of Department and their team with document management, client engagement, managing the case management system and conducting digital dictation.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 12 months’ experience within a secretarial role
- Hands on experience within a law firm
- Will have excellent organisational skills, along with the ability to multi task and work well under pressure
- You will have good technical and communication skills (both verbally and in writing)
- You must be a driven, energetic, enthusiastic individual and be able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic
- Strong digital dictation experience
As well as a competitive salary, the firm offer some brilliant benefits and excellent working culture.
For more information regarding this opportunity please contact Stevie Davidson at TSR Legal for a confidential discussion or apply directly below: Stevie@tsrlegal.co.uk / 02920 38100