Salary: Up to £25k pa (DOE)
TSR Legal are currently working with a modern, thriving legal firm who are now looking to appoint a Legal secretary for their Cardiff office on a full-time basis.
The firm are currently looking for a proactive, highly organised, service-focused individual to fulfil a crucial role in the support staff within their Family department.
- Managing the file opening process for the team
- Being the first point of contact for clients
- Being the first point of contact for any administrative and business support requirements for fee earners, anticipating the teams needs where possible
- Assisting with the preparation of all financial transactions as required.
- Drafting and formatting of letters, documents, and forms
- Preparing correspondence and documents through audio typing and word-processing
- Proactive diary management for allocated fee earners
- Experience within a legal environment / professional services environment
- Strong legal administration experience
- Experience of working in a client facing environment.
- Broad knowledge of administrative tasks in legal practices.
- Sound knowledge of IT skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and Teams, Zoom, etc.
- Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of your work
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Salary packages, appraisals, reviews
- Company pension
- Free on-site car parking
If you believe you are suitable, please apply to this advert or contact Caitlin Coles at TSR Legal team for a confidential discussion or apply for the role directly below: Caitlin@tsrlegal.co.uk | 02920 388100