TSR Legal are partnering with a Legal 500 law firm who have a new opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join their team in Newport.
The office is on the outskirts of Newport with free parking. The ideal candidate must be ambitious, organised and focused with the ability to multitask and work well under pressure. The role will sit within the civil litigation department which will include family, employment and general litigation matters.
As a Legal Secretary you will be responsible for conducting dictation, client billing, file work including opening, closing, archiving and maintaining documentation and filing systems, managing email correspondences, calls and enquiries and diary management.
The firm are looking for a candidate who has previously worked in a law firm with experience of digital dictation. The ideal candidate will need:
- Experience of audio typing with a fast and accurate speed
- Experience of using a case management system
- Being able to work under pressure
- The ability to use own initiative
- Attention to detail and great organisational skills
- The ability to build good relationships with colleagues, clients and able to communicate effectively