Litigation Solicitor / Lawyer
Location: All locations considered as it’s home working.
12 month FTC
This is what you’ll be doing
This firm is rated as tier one in legal 500 and Chambers with their Partners also ranked Tier 1.
The firm has over 130 lawyers providing financial services advice to banks, fund managers, brokers and proprietary traders. You will work alongside litigators, arbitration and ADR specialists, regulatory lawyers, civil and criminal fraud lawyers and specialists in tax, insurance, media, insolvency and anti-trust and gain valuable experience in this growing area of law.
The team specialise in disputes in the following areas:
- inquiries and investigations
- financial services and markets regulation
- fraud and financial crime
- bribery and corruption
- global banking and markets disputes
- commercial and retail disputes
- consumer finance trends/disputes
- professional negligence
- asset finance and receivables finance disputes
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A qualified Solicitor with experience in litigation (all litigation will be considered)
- Experience with litigation is essential
- Experience in financial services litigation is desirable
- Excellent academics (a 2:1 Degree or higher)
- Able to analyse complex factual situations
This is what you’ll get in return
- An above market average salary
- A bonus scheme based on chargeable hours
- 26 days holiday + an additional Christmas day
- Option to buy and sell holidays
- Matched pension contributions up to 5%
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Private medical insurance
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673737 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673737.