Salary: Up to £120k pa
Due to continued success our client is recruiting a Pensions Partner / Senior Associate with a minimum of 7 years post qualified experience. Operating from their Cardiff office and reporting to the Head of Pensions you will be responsible for supporting a broad portfolio of clients including FTSE companies and multinationals with pensions schemes ranging from £5m to £300m. The team has been recognised for its innovation and the role will provide you with a genuine opportunity to develop your career. You will receive a competitive remuneration package.
- Work directly with trustees and employers, both nationally and internationally to build rapport and provide pensions advice
The firm looks for talented people, distinguished by technical excellence and a willingness to embrace team working with a passion for client service.
- A minimum of 7 years PQE gained from a city or large regional law firm recognised for its pensions expertise
- Experience of public sector pension schemes, either acting for them or for employers contracting out from the public sector
- Technically strong with good drafting skills
- The ability to work effectively autonomously
For further details, please contact Karen at TSR Legal on 02920 388100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in complete confidence.