Personal Injury Lawyer
TSR are excited to be working with a small firm in South Wales with UK wide reach of clients specializing in personal injury matters. This firm has established a strong local reputation for their highly professional and expert personal injury claim solicitor services and is looking for a Personal injury Solicitor/Lawyer to join their team to run their own caseload of Fast Track cases.
This firm prides itself on their reputation through word of mouth with long standing and new clients. Client care and long lasting relationships are their priority which is why they have a strong network of local personal injury specialists ranging from physiotherapist to surgeons, vehicle repairers to financial advisers.
Our client recognises that their success is dependent upon the people who work for them and place high importance on internal development and training for progression within the firm.
- Qualified as a solicitor/CILEx Lawyer,
- Experience in personal injury,
- Experience and able to manage their own caseload independently
- Ideally 2yrs + PQE but lower will be considered dependent on personal injury and caseload handling experience,
- Excellent development and training,
- Opportunities for networking and progression,
- To grow professionally within a supportive environment,
- Work on quality work,
- Work within a great team,
- Exposure to long-standing and new clients through it’s brilliant reputation,
- Flexible working
This is a full time position, hybrid working available. For more junior solicitors/lawyers, it will be office based for the first 3 months and then will move to hybrid working. Salary DOE.
If you are interested in this role, please call Ella Watts on 02920388100 or email email@example.com to schedule a confidential conversation.