Personal Injury Paralegal
TSR are excited to be working with a small firm in South Wales with UK wide reach of clients specializing in personal injury matters. This firm has established a strong local reputation for their highly professional and expert personal injury claim solicitor services and is looking for a Personal injury Paralegal to assist the solicitors on Multi-track, high value cases.
This firm prides itself on their reputation through word of mouth with long standing and new clients. Client care and long lasting relationships are their priority which is why they have a strong network of local personal injury specialists ranging from physiotherapist to surgeons, vehicle repairers to financial advisers.
Our client recognizes that their success is dependent upon the people who work for them and place high importance on internal development and training for progression within the firm. They have a successful training program for Paralegals to progress onto training contracts!
- LLB/LPC qualifications
- Legal experience, ideally in personal injury
- Desire to progress and grow within the firm
- Admin experience
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent development and training,
- Opportunities for networking and progression,
- To grow professionally within a supportive environment,
- Work on quality work,
- Work within a great team,
- Exposure to long-standing and new clients through it’s brilliant reputation,
- Flexible working
This is a full time position, hybrid working available. It will be office based for the first 3 months and then will move to hybrid working. Salary DOE. Due to the location of the office, you will need to be able to drive and own a vehicle.
If you are interested in this role, please call Ella Watts on 02920388100 or email email@example.com to schedule a confidential conversation.