Post Completions Assistant
Salary: Up to £21k pa (DOE)
TSR Legal have an excellent opportunity for a Post Completions Assistant to join the Residential Conveyancing team of a friendly firm of Solicitors based in Treorchy.
The firm are currently looking to recruit a Post Completions Assistant to work in their Treorchy office. In this role, you will provide comprehensive support to the fee earners and the wider team working at a practice that has a strong local reputation. This is a great opportunity to become a part of an established firm in a well-rounded role.
As a Post Completions Assistant, you will be responsible for dealing with a variety of matters upon the post completion of conveyancing.
- Processing files once the conveyancing transaction are complete
- Using the Land Registry Portal
- Collating documentation for application submissions to the Land Registry
- Paying stamp duties and any other costs
- Closing and archiving files
- Completing procedural forms
- Checking registrations received from the Land Registry; submitting the same to the lender and the clients
- Ensuring OS1’s are up to date
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months experience working in a similar role, able to prioritise a busy and varied workload, excellent attention to detail and excellent communications skills.
If you’re interested in this vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like further information, please call Stevie Davidson at TSR Legal or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org 02920 388100