Private Client Solicitor
An exciting role for a Private Client Solicitor
Martyn Prowel Gartsides Solicitors, is looking for a highly motivated, diligent and empathetic solicitor to join its Private Client Department.
In this role you will be in charge of managing your own case work, to include advice to clients on Will drafting and completion, Lasting Powers of Attorney, all aspects of probate work (for both testate and intestate clients) and applications to the Court of Protection.
You would be responsible for fostering and consolidating existing client relationships and for encouraging and establishing new clients in a friendly and positive manner.
What you will do:
- being prepared to interview clients virtually, in the office or at home
- provide preliminary advice and research, as necessary
- file creation and ongoing day-to-day case management
- preparing detailed letters to clients regarding their particular circumstances, as necessary
- drafting skills
- dealing with telephone enquiries
- act in a supporting role for clients who may be going through difficult and tragic periods of their life
This role would be suitable for people who have:
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development and internal training expectations
- Ability to respond promptly when a client’s situation requires it
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and reliable
- Good literacy skills with attention to detail
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Organised and accurate approach to work, with effective prioritising skills
- The confidence to work in a fast paced and demanding role
- A passion and ambition to assist clients
Why Martyn Prowel Gartsides Solicitors?
At Martyn Prowel Gartsides Solicitors, we are keen to see our employees grow and develop in their careers. We support all employees in terms of their training and development and also offer a package that includes:
- A competitive salary
- Training and support to help you develop
- Employee incentive schemes
For more information and to apply, Please contact Kylie Fackrell, Office Manager for Abergavenny & Newport at Martyn Prowel Gartsides, in confidence. Email email@example.com.