Professional Indemnity Solicitor
An International Top 25 Law firm are looking for a driven and bright Solicitor to join their Chambers and Legal 500 Tier 1 ranked, Professional Indemnity team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven Solicitor to be empowered to develop their career by undertaking excellent quality work, and gaining greater exposure to client facing responsibilities.
This firm are proud to ensure their employees have an excellent work/life balance. That being said, their chargeable hours targets are achievable, remote working is available post-COVID and part-time hours are considered.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Be exposed to a complex and varied workload within an extremely busy, successful and supportive team
- Handle a caseload of professional indemnity claims predominately relating to Solicitors but with the opportunity to handle claims for various other professionals including, property professionals, insurance brokers, consultants and accountants
- Assist with regulatory investigations pursed by the SRA
- Act as a key point of contact to leading professional indemnity insurer clients, and build an excellent rapport with them
- Actively participate in business development activity with the team
- Consistently develop your technical knowledge by attending training sessions and read appropriate publications
- Exercise full compliance on billing and credit control
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- NQ- 6 PQE Solicitor or CILEX
- Experience working on a Professional Indemnity caseload (ideally defendant)
- Ability to confidently build relationships with client and communicate effectively
- Handle a busy caseload and reach achievable billing targets
- Commercially minded
- Team oriented with a willingness to support your colleagues
This is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Excellent bonus structure (please get in touch to discuss this further)
- Personable department
- Excellent work/life balance
- Working from home opportunities
- Great city centre location
- Structured progression opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*