Property Fee Earner
Location: Pontypridd / Home Working
Experience: Solicitor / Lawyer / Legal Executive / CLC
A new law firm with a constant stream of Conveyancing work is looking for several fee earners to work alongside 2 Legal Assistants running 70 – 80 files between them. This firm value staff work life balance and consider a manageable work load as their priority.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Dealing with own caseload from initial instruction to completion of residential property matters
- Dealing with all technical property matters (assisted by 2 experienced assistants)
- Dealing with other solicitors, work providers and clients
- Supervising junior paralegals
- Experienced in working with case management systems, The Land Registry website etc.
- Handling the entire process of the conveyancing from the outset to completion
- Check legal titles to all freehold transactions and be able to deal with all elements of these transactions
- Be responsible and accountable for files
The experience you need for this role
- A qualified Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer or Solicitor / Lawyer
- Experience within residential property law is essential
- Supervisory experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent client care skills
- Strong academics
- IT Literate
This is what you’ll get in return
- A work life balance
- Highly competitive salary + bonus
- The supportive team and firm who put their staff’s wellbeing first
- Free parking
- Central location near a train station
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673737.
Please note: whilst Yolk does its best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.