A rapidly expanding modern law firm, are looking for an experienced Residential Property Lawyer to join their thriving Property team. This is a permanent full-time position, with flexibility to work remotely. Notably this position is available due to the firm’s success year on year since inception, and the consistent growth in the number of instructions in the department.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Hit the ground running in a team that operate on a high-volume high fee basis built on their relationships with independent agents
- Managing a caseload of residential property matters from cradle to grave, including freehold and leasehold purchases and sales, whilst ensuring your transactional targets are hit
- Actively engage with the wider team to support the department, and to be given support when necessary
- Providing excellent service to you clients and estate agents, to ensure an excellent reputation is maintained
- Be motivated to develop your career and to become an integral part of the property team
- Take an interest in business development activities, and recognise opportunities for referrals across the firm
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified Solicitor/Chartered Legal Executive/Licensed Conveyancer
- Experience in running your own Residential Property caseload (ideally 2 years PQE, but experience as a fee earner prior to qualification will be taken into consideration be considered)
- Proactive with a forward thinking, transactional mind set
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to build excellent and lasting relationships with clients
This is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Remote working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm
or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining
why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all
candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot
guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.