Property Legal Assistant
TSR Legal’s client is looking for a Legal Assistant who will embed themselves in the conveyancing team in the Cardiff office and become a key player in the department.
This is a great role for those looking to get their legal career started or for a candidate who is looking for an exciting new challenge.
Ideally, you will have 1-2 years or more experience of working in a busy conveyancing team but we are open to receiving applications from candidates with less experience.
You should apply if:
- You’ve worked in a busy conveyancing team
- You’re interested in learning from experienced solicitors
- You enjoy working in a fast paced and busy team
- You’re super organised and able to think laterally
- You’re a great communicator
- You’re tenacious and willing to learn
- You’re able to be adaptable and be respectful of the client’s needs and priorities
- Drafting contracts
- Progressing residential conveyancing matters from instruction through to completion
- Dealing with exchanges
- Assisting with enquiries
- Providing administrative support to the fee earners in the department
- Working on a varied caseload
- Providing our clients with excellent service
- Assisting with volume conveyancing including leasehold transactions
- Typing out audio dictations
In return the firm offer a competitive salary and benefits package, free on site car parking, casual dress policy and bonus scheme etc.