Public Law Solicitor
Salary: Highly Competitive
TSR Legal have superb opportunities at an award winning national law firm.
TSR Legal have several opportunities at various levels for Solicitors / Associates / Senior Associates across the UK at a Top 75 employer and Times 2023 best law firms who offer a full range of public law matters encompassing a variety of work types, including constitutional and administrative law advice, planning, environment, health, information law, judicial review and other regulatory litigation and disciplinary matters.
As a Public Law (Insurance & Public Risk) Solicitor / Associate you will be able to demonstrate experience of working with or for the public sector, particularly central government or the devolved administrations, non-departmental public bodies, Local Government, the NHS and/or regulatory authorities, advising on statutory and administrative law obligations, vires, or with experience of conducting or defending judicial reviews or legislative drafting.
- Having responsibility for a caseload under the supervision of more senior lawyers within the team
- Enthusiasm for the provision of marketing support e.g. preparing and presenting seminars, writing copy and reports, updating literature
- You will be expected to deliver seven hours chargeable time each day.
- Have excellent analytical skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with clients at all levels
- Ability to work to time sensitive deadlines
- Familiarity with IT and with case management systems
As part of the Government, Regulatory & Advocacy team, you would be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- Fast learner whilst contributing fully in support of more experienced members of the team
- Be flexible, focused, ambitious and results oriented with good organisational skills
- An effective communicator able to establish and maintain harmonious and professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Attention to detail vital coupled with a commercial approach
- Enthusiasm to maintain personal development and take advantage of training opportunities keeping up to date with legal issues and regularly accessing law reports and journals
This all makes for an excellent opportunity for a Solicitor to join a leading national firm.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to call Rachel Phillips at TSR Legal on 02920 388100 / email@example.com in absolute confidence.