Real Estate Paralegal
Salary: Up to £22k pa (DOE)
TSR Legal are working exclusively with a highly reputable Legal 500 market leading firm, which now seeks a Real Estate / Property Paralegal to join its team in Newport.
The firm’s Real Estate / Property team provides a comprehensive range of legal services on all aspects of residential / commercial property for both the public and private sector where it has also been involved in multi-million-pound projects.
After a period of significant growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client’s property team where you will have the chance to make an impact and work with their impressive and diverse Legal Team that has proven itself to be fast-paced, dynamic and have delivered excellent results.
- The successful candidate will be working on a wide range of landlord and tenant issues, development projects, investment sales and purchases for owner managed and SME clients.
- Drafting and negotiating residential property documents, assisting Partners on larger commercial property and real estate transactions and projects as well as planning and running their own commercial property files focusing on general landlord and tenant issues.
- Legal/technical ability as it relates to commercial property and the conveyancing process particularly as applied to acquisitions, disposals and leases of commercial land and buildings
- Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the client’s aims and objectives, together with being able to interview and advise clients, helping them decide the best course of action.
- Able to demonstrate competence in own area of law and able to identify the relevant legal issues applicable to a case or a transaction.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and problem solving skills, both verbal and written, with excellent interpersonal skills, great attention to detail and an ability to communicate professionally and respectfully with clients and third parties with whom you interact.
- Proven multi-tasker, who can demonstrate the ongoing use of initiative.
- Team player but self-motivated and able to work autonomously and pro-actively. We would expect you to play an active role within the team and support other team members during busy times.
On offer is the opportunity to work alongside Legal 500 recognised Partners and undertake city quality work.
Apply now for immediate considerations or feel free to give Hannah Williams a call on 02920 388100 for a confidential conversation or direct by email to Hannah@tsrlegal.co.uk in confidence.