Real Estate Senior Solicitor
Location: Cardiff / Home working
Experience required: 4+ PQE
Exceptional Salary: £50,000 – £75,000 per annum (DoE)
Yolk Recruitment is recruiting for one of the largest Real Estate teams in the UK, consistently ranked in directories worldwide.
Its client acts for 62 of the FTSE 100, 58 of the Fortune 100 and 92 of the Fortune 200 and are also on the panels of 25 major international banks and several hundred global companies.
Landmark deals include the £1.2 billion acquisition and development financing of The Shard in London, securing a development agreement for Facebook’s new 250,000 square foot European headquarters on London’s Oxford Street, the $1.6 billion acquisition of the landmark skyscraper 1285 Avenue of the Americas in New York City and advising one of the world’s largest tech companies on its corporate office portfolio across EMEA and Asia Pacific. Does this sound like the kind of work you’d like to be doing?
This is what you will be doing
- Commercial development and leasing
- Acting for global corporations on their office and logistics real estate portfolios
- Acting for investors/commercial developers on commercial and residential development schemes.
- General real estate transactions
- General non-contentious landlord and tenant transactions.
- Having conduct of complex lettings (via agreements for lease with development obligations and potentially with a forward funding structure).
- Acquisition and disposal of development plots.
The experience you will bring to the team:
- A qualified Solicitor / Lawyer with a minimum of 4 years PQE
- Experience in commercial property / real estate law is essential
- Experience in landlord and tenant work is highly desirable
- Experience in acting for large corporates and/or national developers is highly desirable also
- Be Commercially savvy and have a commercial outlook
- Be IT literate
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- A positive attitude and be a team player
What you will get in return
- Working within a reputable law firm
- Access to the highest quality of work
- A work / life balance
- Working under market leading Lawyers.
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, please contact Sarah Smith at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.