TSR Legal are proud to be working with an award winning full-service law firm to appoint a Receptionist in their Cowbridge offices.
The role will see the ideal candidate assist the firm with front desk duties & enquiries to ensure a high standard of client service is provided. The firm have excellent systems and technology in place and offer a very inclusive and supportive environment. The role will also offer the opportunity to assist colleagues in offering general legal support and conducting administrative tasks required by the Solicitors and Fee Earners.
- Answering telephone enquiries efficiently and professionally ensuring the business and its activities are always represented professionally;
- Dealing with clients and potential clients visiting the business premises and directing their enquiries appropriately;
- To copy identification documents for clients, checking that all required items have been provided and all details are correct and current (name, date of issue/expiry, signature etc) prior to certification. To check that all documents have been correctly signed and dated by clients, referring any queries to the relevant Fee Earner when necessary;
- Accurate diary management / booking appointments using MS Outlook;
- Dealing with post (in-coming and outgoing) ensuring costs are minimised where appropriate and post reaches clients on time. Ensure internal post is received and distributed without delay;
- To undertake the required administration of the facsimile machine to include the electronic distribution of the receipt of facsimiles to the relevant Manager, Fee Earner, Secretary or other staff member;
- To undertake any specific training identified as necessary to update skills or improve performance;
On offer is the chance to work within a firm that values client care and one that is recognised for their high quality work.