Location: Home Working & office based (Cardiff or Bristol)
TSR Legal have a brand new opportunity as a Legal Consultant to join our growing recruitment business in Cardiff.
Your role as a Consultant will be law candidate focused, assisting law firms source law professionals for roles they are looking to fill form legal secretaries to solicitors.
The successful candidate will be required to engage with new and existing candidates, building on your network , followed by representing candidates to match the roles they are looking for.
As a consultant you will provide support to law firms from across the region. You will need to have the ability to understand a role, how to then be able to find the candidate on the market, working alongside a team of consultants. Another important function is to understand and manage candidates’ aspirations to ensure they find the right role.
Providing administrative support to the recruitment function will also be required, such as answering recruitment market enquiries, supporting the recruitment process, and making sure that the candidates and clients always receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service.
- Strong IT skills, comfortable working with a variety of systems
- Excellent organiser, with strong personal prioritisation and multitasking skills
- Excellent legal knowledge and network
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Able to form strong relationships with candidates/clients
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Managing social media activity within your role, including LinkedIn, advertising etc
- Existing knowledge of the legal market.
- Ideally, 12+ months’ exposure to the recruitment Industry or previous experience of working as a fee earner / paralegal
This is an excellent opportunity for a consultant / fee earner looking to move away from practice or into legal recruitment
For further details on this Consultant role, please contact Rachel at TSR Legal for a confidential discussion direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly below.